Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BANG! ~ ATLANTA BIRTH PHOTOGRAPHER ~

I can't think of a better way to end 2009 than photographing this precious baby's birth! While I didn't technically photograph her "birth" because she was delivered by cesarean, I did get to document the anticipation of her arrival, her 1st moments on earth & the excitement of her new brothers & sister. This sweet baby was a big girl - you'll see exactly why she was delivered via a c-section!

One of my favorite parts of this whole day is that her parents and family waited to find out if they were having a boy or a girl. The game plan was for her Dad to bring her out wearing the appropriate hat color so that her sister & brothers would know immediate...Girl or Boy...

I want to thank Kendra & Jay for giving me this fabulous opportunity & I can not wait to document the 1st year of your sweet baby's life! Welcome Tucker!!





Tucker from Lindsey Lingenfelter on Vimeo.


Music by my favorite & yours...U2

7 comments:

Paige said...

Oh Lindsey! What a fabulous and wonderful and special video! It made me cry. What an awesome gift to give Kendra and Jay. Your photos truly captured all of the emotion of bringing a new baby into the world.

cashleysun said...

I didn't want it to end! Beautiful pictures! Beautiful family!

Kerri said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Sara said...

This is beautiful! What an incredible experience! I nearly cried at the shot of the two boys sitting on the floor outside the door waiting to see their new sister!

Heather Hall said...

This video was so beautiful that it made me cry! You really have a gift.

Mandy said...

Lindsey- You truly captured all of the emotions of such a special day! I'm glad that we all got to be a part of it- I only wish I'd thought to take your camera in with us to the OR- the pictures wouldn't have been nearly as good but I'm sure you could do some great editing! Great job!

Jenn said...

Lindsey - this was not only 'The Sweetest Thing' as the song says, but the most precious thing! How special for the family to have & I cried too! You do have a gift & are amazing! Jenn