Thursday, December 10, 2009

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had on this engagement shoot! 1st of all I love this couple! Talk about fun people! And good looking! We started at their new home and then moved on to Meredith's family home. The light couldn't have been better that day!




These next shots might be the best part of the day...Meredith told me the history behind these benches - The 1st bench is extra long & it's for when you 1st start courting...no touching allowed...






This second bench is built just for two...






...and this third bench...only sits one...it's called the engagement bench...and is actually where Mitch proposed for Meredith - although I believe her reaction was a bit different than this one!




Can I tell you how much I love this picture? Truthfully, does it get any better than this? I don't think so!









Was I telling the truth or what? It was a hard decision for me - choosing which images to show! And in full disclosure...these two lovebirds are now officially wedded! They took the show on the road & married in Jamaica a few weeks ago! Congratulations & Best Wishes you two!!



**leave me 15 comments & I'll gift these newlyweds a 5x7!!




8 comments:

TracyTPhotography said...

Ok Lindsey. SERIOUSLY the picture in the tree is SO absolutely amazing. I mean really... I am speechless on that one. There are no words to describe how perfect it is. these are great! Wonderful job!!

Jennifer Beedy Booker = jb2 said...

Wow! The tree picture is really GREAT!

Paige said...

WOW! And another WOW! That all I can say! Beautiful pictures!

Kathryn said...

You did a truly wonderful job capturing the true personalities of these lovebirds! The photos are gorgeous and I'm sure Mitch and Meredith will treasure them for years to come!

Unknown said...

I love your photos! Meredith and Mitch are a great couple and you really did capture how they live their life. Meredith showed me some of the other pictures from this shoot and they are all gorgeous! I don't know how you narrowed it down!

marilynhuberdeau said...

They both are great people! Love the photos....beautiful couple!

Ione Lopes said...

Excelente! Parabéns!

Jacky Cheng said...

i'm completely blown away by the stunning pictures! granted, you're doing this for a living, but that is true talent!