Thursday, July 16, 2009

Belly








You know that I love folks who are up for anything...those people make the best images & I think are the happiest with the end results! These two kids were really up for anything, we drove all around our little county, pulling off the side of the road, hopping out to make an image, jumping back in their truck & looking for the next location. As a result...I love their images! Stay tuned for images of their precious little baby ____...

*Leave me 15 comments & I'll gift these young parents with a 5x7 on moi'.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

They look so happy. Love the last picture.

Unknown said...

Yay! You guys are adorable, congrats on your new arrival!!

Anonymous said...

Just some beautiful pictures of my favorite LaGrange couple!

frankienicole said...

they look absolutely fabulous! the images are great! and the last picture, definitely my favorite!

Benji said...

Looks like that baby needs a trip to athens to see her new aunt....

Kerri said...

They are just so cute and happy! Great pics, as usual!

hopemartin said...

love the polka dots and belly shots!