Friday, January 23, 2009

The Matheny's









I'm still trying to play catch-up from 2008 - I will catch-up - eventually! During November I had a lot of family shoots! Folks trying to capture that perfect Christmas card image. This family was no different & a pleasure to work with. Also, I'm no stranger to working with the lovely BreAnne, she was the beautiful UPS Bride earlier this year. The rest of her family proved to be just as lovely and photogenic! It was also a fun shoot because of Miss Emily, who is one of my little girl's teachers and her daughter, Isabell, who is my son's class.

1 comment:

TracyTPhotography said...

Beautiful! I love the Mathenys.... Ella is one of my favorite little girls to take pics of. You did a great job capturing the love between them & posing them. Wonderful wonderful job!! We still need to get together soon! :)